Our house is clearly mapped in Smíchov since 1713. It has historically served as a mansion garden house, then it has changed into a residential and farm building and then in 1875 to a tavern. He is in operation with changes to owners until today.
The grandfather of the present owner Mr. Franta Pašek and his wife Maria bought the house in December 1917 with the idea of short-term rentals for business travelers and families passing through Prague. Father Vladimir, regained the house after the theft of the Communists, and in his 90s, with the help of his wife Melanie, cared for the house. Contemporary successors Ester and Peter, with sincere love and respect, fulfill this vision of their ancestors. Through their work and diligence they create a home ambience and atmosphere.
To the historical center on foot in just 20 minutes: 1.1 km Vysehrad, 2 km Charles Bridge. Big trade centre with opening hours 6:00 to 24:00 just 5 minutes walk.
Right next to undergound station Andel and tram station Na knizeci.
Direct connection from the station 50 meters next the house:
Tram No. 5 from/to Main Train Station,
Bus No. 191 from/to Václav Havel Airport,
Buses (among others) to the towns of ČESKÝ KRUMLOV and KUTNÁ HORA.
In sight of the building just 3 minutes walk.
Free Wi-Fi connection in all of our rooms.
TV, fully equipped kitchen with stove, microwave, refrigerator, electric kettle, minibar, coffee and tea. Bathroom with shower. Toiletries, bath towels, hair dryer, linen, iron and ironing board.
We offer accommodation with your pets as well.